- A non-refundable 20% deposit will be charged to the credit card used to hold the reservation on the day the reservation is made. The remainder of the balance will be charged 1 week before service.
- If cancellation occurs within one week of service, the entire amount of the reservation will be charged to the account number on file. This includes a 4 hour minimum on limos and buses.
- A cleaning fee of $250 will be charged to credit card on file if there is damage to the vehicle.
- Client assumes full financial responsibility for any damage to the limousine for the duration of the rental period. Damage as a result of carelessness, negligence, or violence on the part of the Client(s) or their guest is liable.
- In the unfortunate event of a mechanical breakdown, Charleston Style Limo will only be responsible for making up lost time on a mutually agreed date, not a monetary return. Not responsible for delays or the termination caused by unsafe road conditions or unforeseen road blocks (ie. not salted, DUI checkpoints, accidents, etc).
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client or non-payment. He may or may not issue a warning before taking such action. Passengers will be dropped in a lighted location such as a gas station or restaurant.
- CSL reserves the right to charge you an overage fee for time beyond what has been agreed upon or for time that the driver has waited on pick-up service beyond a 15-minute grace period.